Display Media Buyer - Digital Marketing
PowerChord is seeking a programmatic media buyer to be our display & retargeting campaign manager and join our growing digital marketing team. The display & retargeting campaign manager will be responsible for hands-on buying, implementing, optimizing, managing and reporting of display & retargeting campaigns across multiple clients and will be a central member of the digital marketing team, driving strategy and tactics for customer loyalty, retention, and goal achievements.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, go-getter environment and exudes a raw passion for getting things done. Absolutely must be experienced in direct buying display & retargeting, a driven self-starter and team player with a keen ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity to create procedures that increase efficiencies, scalability and effectiveness of display & retargeting campaign deployment.
About the Role:
This display & retargeting campaign manager will work closely with internal strategists and our clients to help lead advanced directly purchased display & retargeting programs. This role will be hands-on in developing campaigns, analyzing performance metrics, monitoring campaign goals, developing display & retargeting plans, and will be responsible for managing expectations for clients through internal teams.
- Responsible for direct buying of display & retargeting via DBM (DoubleClick Bid Manager platform)
- Define and maintain best practices and stay up to date with industry standards including legal and privacy concerns
- Developing content calendars and collaborate with creative teams on deadlines and creative consistency across all programs
- Responsible for campaign creation, optimization, management to goal(s)
- Follow defined quality assurance program for error free deployment
- Provide analysis and recommendations for continuous program improvement
- Continue to refine display & retargeting campaign processes to reduce/eliminate risk (campaign errors resulting in make goods to clients)
- Work with product and development team to incorporate features that will support display & retargeting programs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Process development and refinement
- Strong project/time management skills
- Technical documentation skill
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on direct buying display & retargeting through TradeDesk and/or DBM (DoubleClick Bid Manager platform)
- Client-facing: be able to create and present campaign reports and new initiatives
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the direct buying display & retargeting fields/platforms
- Broad understanding of the programmatic media landscape; ability to make targeting and tactical recommendations to accomplish various marketing goals
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing multi-million dollar client campaigns (display & retargeting)
- Working knowledge of display & retargeting vendors (non-direct display & retargeting service providers)
- Experience & knowledgeable of DoubleClick platform
- Expertise in Microsoft office; with emphasis on excel, word, and powerpoint programs
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.