Business Systems Analyst
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
Here at PowerChord, a Business Systems Analyst will assist Product Management and Engineering in understanding our clients' processes and needs, effectively translating the business needs into requirements for the Engineering team. Working closely with our software delivery team members, the BSA role ensures the Sprint goals are met and that the requirements are implemented efficiently and effectively. Works within approved agile methodologies to help keep a smooth and rapid development cadence.
Key Responsibilities - To translate client and market needs into clearly defined Engineering requirements
- Participates in stakeholder requirement gathering meetings with the Product Manager and assists in translating the requirements into Behavior Driven Development (BDD) language
- Collaborates with Engineering to understand technical challenges or constraints that could impact the detailed design for a new feature
- Works with Project Management, Product Management and Engineering to improve and enforce strong R&D processes
- Meets regularly with the Product Manager and Engineering Lead to develop detailed requirements for client requested projects
- Perform market research and detailed analysis to define clear requirements, and performs testing of the resulting features to ensure those requirements are met
- Working knowledge of BDD, Gherkin, or Cucumber preferred
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing software
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing tools including CMS, web development, CRO and email services
- 2+ years of experience writing requirements for SaaS products
- Experience working with agencies preferred
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! + 2 additional days each year after that (22 max)
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father), in addition to Short Term Disability where applicable, and FMLA compliant
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
For more information please visit our website.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.