Senior Product Manager - SaaS Solution for Digital Marketing Services
PowerChord provides digital marketing services to manufacturers with independent retailer networks. Working with leading brands around the world, PowerChord has leveraged years of industry expertise to provide easy-to-use, scalable tools that help independent retailers compete against large, online retailers.
PowerChord is expanding its digital marketing, analytics and machine learning capabilities to deepen its insights and drive more online and in-store sales for its clients. This role would focus on expanding the existing SaaS platform to include scalable, location-specific digital marketing automation tools for agencies. As such, digital marketing expertise is required for this position.
This role is empowered to explore new ideas and make them reality through the use of best practices in ideation/innovation, business analysis, organizational alignment, customer validation, and launch. PowerChord is seeking a customer-oriented product manager that has experience launching new SaaS solutions, working with internal experts, setting customer expectations, and driving the business forward.
- Building world-class products that rapidly grow the company’s revenues and valuation.
- Understanding market needs and trends, and translating them into clear, actionable product requirements.
- Collaborating with clients, prospective clients and internal stakeholders to define and deliver great products to the market.
- Working closely with Engineering to understand and make difficult decisions on the tradeoffs in design, functionality and timelines.
- Communicating product vision and strategy across the organization.
- Understanding the competitive landscape to help craft marketing messages and positioning.
- Determining product pricing based on market research, internal and external market feedback, and company growth goals.
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing tools including SEO, web development, content, CRO and email services.
- Experience working with agencies.
- 5+ years product management experience for SaaS company.
- Successful track record of SaaS product releases.
- Self-starter with proven experience building winning products with strong organization skills, entrepreneurial attitude and proactive business style.
- Travel possible across North America, Canada and possibly Europe as we continue our global expansion.
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of Paid Time Off your first year
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
- For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com
- PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.