Appointment Setter - Lead Generation (Inside Sales)
Why is an Inside Sales Representative for Appointment Setting important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital Storefronts platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
PowerChord's Digital Marketing services integrate directly into the Digital Storefronts to create campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more leads and revenue. Our local search, social, email, and display take national campaigns using hyper-local strategies connecting the customer to the dealer nearest to them.
You, the inside sales rep would play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
What are examples of work that the Inside Sales Representative for Appointment Setting does at PowerChord?
- Initiate calls to set appointments for the team
- Making outbound calls to our targeted prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions
- Serve as an enthusiast for PowerChord’s products
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- You must live near St. Petersburg FL and be able to work in our office daily
- Experience selling digital advertising solutions is helpful
- Inside sales/call center experience is important
- 1+ years successful sales - lead generation or appointment setting experience
- Experience with brands or manufacturers, SaaS platforms, franchise environments, or ad agency preferred
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is a plus
- Familiarity with social media, Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.