Senior Account Executive
Why is the Sr. Account Executive important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital Storefronts platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
PowerChord's Digital Marketing services integrate directly into the Digital Storefronts to create campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more leads and revenue. Our local search, social, email, and display take national campaigns using hyper-local strategies connecting the customer to the dealer nearest to them.
Our growth has created a pivotal new opportunity for a business savvy software sales professional with experience with Brands/Manufacturers in both the B2C and B2B verticals to support, build, and guide strategic and tactical plans for online and local initiatives.
The Senior Account Executive position is empowered to build our customer base to enable the company to continue in its growth phase. We are seeking a sales leader with a successful track record exceeding sales targets, building executive level relationships with clients and meeting company goals. This role is responsible for developing strategic sales plans that will meet or exceed sales growth plans and customer satisfaction ratings.
What are examples of work that the Senior Account Executive does at PowerChord?
- Develops the Regional sales plan in support of the organizational strategy and has a record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to build new strategic relationships with Manufacturers, Brands and their dealer networks.
- Successful experience in tactical and strategic software solution sales (SaaS).
- Develops and directs the optimal implementation and execution of sales structure, policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports the sales plan objectives and meets organization expenditure requirements in conjunction with marketing department.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting experience and discipline of Salesforce.com.
- Close sales in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- 5 years successful sales experience with a SaaS, technology, or digital marketing company
- Experience selling at the Enterprise level, or to brands, dealers, franchisors
- Understanding of manufacturer / local dealer & distributor relationships
- Background in digital marketing required
- Successful track record cultivating new customers, exceeding sales quotas, including proven success with major accounts and executive level selling
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Travel across the specified region or territory
- Strong individual contributor
- Results driven sales background to Enterprise level companies
- Understanding of Digital Marketing programs
- C level presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Customer focus
- Technical knowledge and understanding of SaaS based sales models
- Communication proficiency
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.