Why is an Account Manager important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
As the Account Manager, your role is to continually enrich our customers’ strategic brand to local experiences by utilizing excellent communication, organizational, leadership and analytical skills. Your role is to develop deep trust within our customers to successfully lead their web property and digital advertising initiatives and exceed their business expectations.
The Account Manager must be a team player that works to empower, unleash, and channel the team’s talents, experience and ideas for the benefit of the clients. The Account Manager will ensure that all work and recommendations produced meet PowerChord’s high standards for quality and is produced on time and within budget.
Strong leadership and communication skills along with the ability to create and present presentations are requirements for this role. Dedication to quality, accuracy and teamwork are key factors for success.
Examples of Work:
- Build, nurture and engage client relationships to deliver best-in-class SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
- Be a strategic lead as it pertains to their digital advertising (both brand and retail development plans)
- Manage customers with a high level of organization, responsiveness, empathy and understanding.
- Partner with digital team to oversee the recommendations of end-to-end integrated, multi-channel digital advertising recommendations – from strategy to execution, through to post campaign analysis.
- Provide the support and guidance necessary to ensure client deliverables are completed and objectives are met by partnering with internal business units to define delivery schedules, resource gaps, etc.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to oversee the recommendations of end-to-end integrated, platform development recommendations – from strategy to execution, through to post launch analysis.
- Manage the review and delivery of thoughtful and well-written proposals and reports that serve to achieve our customer’s business goals.
- Responsible for managing year-over-year revenue growth across key customers.
- Maintain active customer presence by participating in meetings and quarterly business reviews as appropriate. Be a friendly face for customer escalations.
- Reports to Director weekly regarding accounts overview, review of strategic account plans, key wins, quarterly business reviews, financial forecasting, budgets and growth planning.
- Maintain working knowledge of all PowerChord solutions and services as well as industry knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Ability to successfully analyze and interpret digital measurements into meaningful, actionable next steps.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and happiness.
- Other duties as requested.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in business development and overall revenue growth of clients
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing digital marketing recommendations, strategies, and campaign activities
- Four-year degree in a marketing or business related field
- Self-starter with a knack for identifying and solving problems
- Ability to function equally well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb presentation skills and ability to articulate points clearly and concisely
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills with experience prioritizing multiple deadlines
- Thrives in an ever-evolving environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment
- A passion for client success and a fanatical approach to client service
- Dedication to delivering a high level of service
- Efficient systematic approach, excellent time management
- Upholds company’s mission, vision, and values
- Works ethically and with integrity
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance
- This position will require up to 40% travel
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year and 2 additional days each year after that (22 max)
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Catered company lunch & learns (informative, yet comical and employee presented)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit our website.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.