Director of Corporate Marketing
PowerChord powers the local digital presence of thousands of locations all over the world using the industry's fastest growing multi-location technology for brands and franchises.
Our easy to use, scalable tools help brands build beautiful, local websites for all their locations in a single interface – using digital marketing and local intelligence to drive online traffic and capture market share.
Example of work:
- Responsible for strategy and execution of overarching corporate marketing initiatives, while managing a team of 3 or more, and collaborating cross departmentally
- Collaborate with Sales on new opportunities driving PowerChord’s revenue growth by providing marketing and sales collateral demonstrating PowerChord’s full range of services
- Manage PowerChord’s brand identity, developing all brand materials and managing the website and social media channels to ensure consistency
- Lead go-to-market strategy and messaging, while assisting product and sales with market differentiation and value proposition
- Oversee lead generation and prospect engagement through inbound marketing efforts, such as email, video, webinars, and thought leadership
- Work with team and PR firm to expand brand awareness on a local and national scale, with the goal of using increased exposure to engage prospects and drive sales leads.
- Develop industry-leading thought leadership materials to position PowerChord as a leader in the multi-location / franchise space, including overseeing and contributing to content calendars, blog articles, white papers, videos, and social content
- Collaborate across departments to increase marketing message consistency and provide supporting materials where needed
- Manage PowerChord.com and all international localization materials
- Responsible for evaluating ROI on initiatives and using data to determine effective marketing strategies for nurturing prospects through the sales funnel
- Plan the biennial PowerChord Digital Summit, including managing a budget of $200K, coordinating event logistics, content organization, speaker recruitment, and client outreach
- 4 - 6 years years of brand marketing, design, and copywriting experience
- Strong cross-team collaboration and communication to guarantee brand consistency, streamline brand value, and support various teams
- Large Brand or Agency experience a plus
- Effectively able to prioritize projects and workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to tackling projects and addressing marketing and creative needs
- Organized, detail oriented, efficient, and assertive
- Experience with SalesForce, Pardot, Zoom Info or similar data provider, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, and Social channels
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and/or Acrobat
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year and 2 additional days each year after that (22 max)
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Catered company lunch & learns (informative, yet comical and employee presented)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit our website.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.