Software Engineer - Great work/life balance in a killer location
DescriptionPowerChord is seeking a local Software Engineer to be a part of a tight-knit team, in a killer location, and have an awesome work/life balance. You'll enhance and maintain multiple high-traffic web applications spanning 27+ countries and languages. As an Engineer at PowerChord your work will be pivotal in sustaining and creating value for our clients. You will be taking ownership of assigned projects and driving them to completion.
- Implementation, testing, deployment, and post-release support/maintenance
- Work with Product team to scope and estimate effort for new features and modifications
- Help define/refine behavioral requirements and test plans using Gherkin (BDD)
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
- 6+ years experience with Microsoft .NET framework, and related technologies
- 3+ years experience working as a full stack engineer, owning all aspects of the software delivered
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts
- Experience using AWS technologies
- Experience working in an Agile (Kanban) development environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Experience with the following technologies and tools:
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year and 2 additional days each year after that (22 max)
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit our website.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.