Senior Product Manager
Why are Product Managers important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
Our growth has created a pivotal new opportunity for a savvy product management professional with experience in B2B, B2C, SaaS, and Brand/Manufacturers, to support, build, and guide strategic and tactical plans for the newest version of our core platform and related products.
The Senior Product Manager role is empowered to explore new ideas and make them reality through the use of best practices in ideation/innovation, business analysis, organizational alignment, customer validation, and launch. We are seeking a product leader that is equally comfortable talking with clients and engineers, and which has experience launching new SaaS solutions.
What are examples of work that a Product Manager does at PowerChord?
- Understanding market needs and trends, and translating them into clear, actionable product requirements.
- Collaborating with clients, prospective clients and internal stakeholders to define and deliver great products to the market.
- Working closely with Engineering to understand and make difficult decisions on the tradeoffs in design, functionality and timelines.
- Communicating product vision and strategy across the organization.
- Understanding the competitive landscape to help craft marketing messages and positioning.
- Determining product pricing based on market research, internal and external market feedback, and company growth goals.
- 5+ years product management experience for SaaS company.
- Successful track record of SaaS product releases as a lead product manager.
- Self-starter with proven experience building winning products with strong organization skills, entrepreneurial attitude and proactive business style.
- Travel possible across North America, Canada and possibly Europe as we continue our global expansion
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of Paid Time Off your first year – woo hoo!
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Monthly catered company lunch & learns (informative, yet comical and employee presented)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
- For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com
- PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.