Business Development Manager
Why is the Business Development Manager important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction with their dealer/distributor network connecting their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
Our growth has created this key new role, responsible for hiring, directing, mentoring and managing the inside business development team. The Business Development Manager will provide results driven metrics, make recommendations on messaging and personnel, and help establish PowerChord's relationship with both Enterprise and SMB businesses.
What are examples of work that the Business Development Manager does at PowerChord?
- Reporting to the CRO, the experienced BD Manager will hire and manage a team of Business Development Representatives who will be responsible for lead generation.
- Major responsibilities include: hiring; training and coaching to develop a high performance team that exceeds goals.
- Ensure the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals.
- Manage the Business Development Representatives through their phone calls, email, and seminars to develop opportunities.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the team.
- Develop and continuously improve the business development team while optimizing processes
- Coordinate with the Sales and Marketing teams to create a cohesive message for outbound calling campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, account management and senior sales execs to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offers.
- Serve as departmental management to facilitate relationships among member of various departments to achieve PowerChord goals and objectives.
- Stays informed of new company products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods for Business Development Repsentatives to engage new, qualified prospects.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years business development and or sales experience
- Successful track record of business development thru a combination of outbound calling and webinar presentations.
- Experience managing with Salesforce.com
- Experience with brands or manufacturers, SaaS platforms or eCommerece strongly preferred
- Successful track record cultivating new customers, exceeding sales quotas, including proven success with major accounts and executive level selling
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of Paid Time Off your first year – woo hoo!
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Catered company lunch & learns (informative, yet comical and employee presented)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit our website.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.