Digital Marketing Internship - VEO/SEO
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
PowerChord’s Digital Marketing Internship provides a 1st step to a career path and membership in our successful, experienced, and growing digital marketing team. We will help teach you the mission critical tasks your role will play in our campaigns and clients success, and expand your expertise with cross training of skill sets within related fields to your role.
What are examples of work that the Digital Marketing Intern does at PowerChord?
- Work with the SEO & VEO teams on client assessments/audits
- Cross channel training to increase digital marketing channel knowledge
- Creation, application, & management of digital tracking analytic coding
- Information trafficking between internal/external agencies and vendors
- Assist in data collection and discussions with sales members for prospecting
- Gain training for use on certification testing for AdWords, AdCenter, Facebook, SeoMoz, Etc.
- Learn optimization of websites via SEO & VEO best practices
- Commitment of 16-24 hours per week (no nights (after 6pm) or weekends)
- 2-4 year college education with a major in communications, marketing, English, or other writing focused degrees, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (with emphasis on MS Excel), excellent grammar and written communication skills required
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles, Google Analytic, & Google 360, helpful
- Any experience in digital marketing, marketing, business content writing, & content editing, helpful
- Open minded, eager to learn, excited to help team members, and always on time, required
- No remote candidates can be accepted
- Paid Internship
- Unlimited free coffee, cold beverages & wide variety of snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
- PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.