Full Stack Software Engineer (React, Go)
Why is PowerChord looking for a top-notch Full Stack Software Engineer?
PowerChord’s SaaS platform helps manufacturers and franchises grow online engagement and in-store sales through their retail networks. Working with leading brands around the world, we’ve combined years of industry expertise with advanced technology to provide easy-to-use, scalable tools that help independent retailers and franchisees compete against large, online retailers.
PowerChord is expanding its Product and Engineering teams to launch a new Digital Marketing Platform. This SaaS platform is focused on automating every aspect of digital marketing for multi-location businesses so each location has personalized targeting, messaging and performance metrics.
Why is the Full Stack Software Engineer important at PowerChord?
As a Software Engineer, you’ll have ownership and responsibility over technical architecture, implementation, and maintenance of our platform and products.
Working at PowerChord won’t be boring! You will have the opportunity to advocate for and learn new techniques and technologies in the pursuit of high quality, reliable systems. You will be asked to consistently improve the way we work as we strive to achieve optimal velocity and frequently ship software you are proud of and that reliably solves problems for our clients.
At PowerChord, you can be a part of something new, and big. You won’t be asked to lead the maintenance of legacy systems. We’re working exclusively on new problems and new products. You can make a significant impact at PowerChord while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
What are examples of work that the Full Stack Software Engineer does at PowerChord?
- Works with Go, Docker, Kubernetes, and other new stack technologies
- Participates in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- Full stack engineering experience, with strong cloud fundamentals
- Hands on development experiencing scaling complex systems
- Production experience with Node JS
- Experience interacting with APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale SaaS application
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and techniques such as Continuous Integration and Deployment, virtual machines, containers, and cloud hosting services such as Google Cloud
Working at PowerChord:
- We hire talented people so you won’t be micromanaged
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! + 2 additional days each year after that (22 max)
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
For more information please visit our website. www.powerchord.com
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.