Client Support Specialist - Europe
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital Storefronts platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
PowerChord's Digital Marketing services integrate directly into the Digital Storefronts to create campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more leads and revenue. Our local search, social, email, and display take national campaigns using hyper-local strategies connecting the customer to the dealer nearest to them.
The Role of a Client Support Specialist.
The Client Support Specialist helps clients succeed with their PowerChord investment. Our Client Support Specialist provide personalized support to our clients and their distribution networks through service, support, training, research, and reporting. Client Support Specialist work hand in hand with our Implementation and Account Management teams to support and maintain the long term client engagements. Client retention through effective support of our clients is the Client Services Team’s primary mission!
Here are the key attributes of a successful Client Support Specialist:
- You are our #1 client evangelist!
- You take ownership of assigned accounts and ensure their needs are addressed.
- Your approach to supporting clients is proactive, not reactive.
- You approach each day with a positive, professional, client-centric, and team-oriented attitude.
- You enjoy learning new software solutions and keeping current on there use.
- You welcome the opportunity to assist clients and address their needs.
- You can de-escalate client concerns through effective communications.
- You have proven problem-solving skills.
- You can work in a remote setting, while performing duties and communicating with colleagues and clients via video, phone, email and other electronic means.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and expanding your knowledge.
- You welcome the opportunity to assist in growing our European business and supporting our local sales and marketing efforts.
- You have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to care for clients.
- You enjoy working remotely from your home office.
- Fluent in English and German (speaking, reading & writing - other European languages a plus).
- Reside in Germany.
- Experience supporting web-based applications via telephone and other electronic means. Experience with Content Management (CMS) and Digital Marketing platforms a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - presentation skills a plus.
- Experience providing demos and training on software applications.
- Experience utilizing support tracking tools - JIRA knowledge would be a plus.
- Manage client issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization skills and follow through on issues.
- Proven problem solving ability to effectively guide clients through solutions.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and the ability to collaborate within a team.
- Proficient using Google Apps or Microsoft Office - experience with spreadsheets and data manipulation a plus.
- Experience HTML, web design, digital marketing and other web-based technologies a plus.
- Fluent in English and German (speaking, reading & writing - other European languages a plus.
- Ability to travel to the PowerChord headquarters in the United States 2 to 3 times a year for a week at a time.
- Ability to travel in Europe to support clients and European sales team.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Occasional trips to our Headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL, USA.
- Remote role, work from your home.
- All benefits comply with standard German law.
For more information about PowerChord please visit our website www.powerchord.com.