Senior Paid Search Specialist - Digital Marketing
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. PowerChord's Digital Marketing services coupled with our platform help to create successful campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more quality leads and higher revenue returns.
About the Role
PowerChord’s Digital Marketing efforts are founded on precise measurement of data and its relationship to our campaigns goals, our Digital Marketing teams rely heavily upon the expertise of digital analysts and their attention to metrics. PowerChord’s Digital Marketing Search Engine Campaign Specialist provides a seasoned veteran a career path and membership to our successful, experienced, and growing digital marketing team. We will help teach you the mission critical tasks your role will play in our campaigns success, and expand your expertise with cross training of skill sets within related fields to your role.
- Collaborate with DM Senior Staff & Sales to help build sucessful campaign strategies
- Creation, application, & management of digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize your expertise to incorporate Google Ad's Auto-Bidding to hit campaign goals
- Lead creative requests, QA, and reporting for campaigns you manage
- Assist in data collection for reporting, analytical studies, and sales driven metrics collateral
- Drive campaign success with insight gained from analytic research of campaign history
- Manage campaigns on Paid Search Engines Google & Bing
- Adhere to and contribute to DM campaign processes
- Management of PLA/Shopping campaigns
- 3-5+ years of expertise in one or all; Google Ads, Google Analytic, & Bing Ads, Required
- 3-5+ years experience in digital marketing campaign analysis, reporting, & optimization, Required
- Experience managing Campaigns with Auto-Bidding (Google Ads), Required
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel) & Google Sheets Required
- 2-4 year college education (major in statistics, economics, marketing, or other math focused degrees), Preferred
- Any experience with Slack, Atlassian, & related programs, Helpful
- Open minded, eager to learn, excited to help team members, and always on time, Required
- No remote candidates can be accepted
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.