Inside Sales Manager
Why is an Inside Sales Manager important at PowerChord?
PowerChord's multi-location customer-engagement SaaS Digital Storefronts platform creates a universal online brand experience with consistent content, data and messaging — optimized at each touch point along the customer journey. Our integrated suite of products and services transforms our customer's global brand strategy into local interaction and connects their brand to consumers on a more personal level.
PowerChord's Digital Marketing services integrate directly into the Digital Storefronts to create campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic resulting in more leads and revenue. Our local search, social, email, and display take national campaigns using hyper-local strategies connecting the customer to the dealer nearest to them.
Our growth has created this key new role, responsible for directing, mentoring and managing the inside sales team. The Inside Sales Manager will provide results driven metrics, make recommendations on messaging and personnel, and help establish PowerChord's relationship with both Enterprise and SMB businesses.
What are examples of work that the Inside Sales Manager does at PowerChord?
- Reporting to the VP of Sales, the experienced Inside Sales Manager manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives who will be responsible for our lead generation process, outbound and inbound sales.
- Major responsibilities include: hiring; training and coaching to develop a high performance inside sales team that exceeds goals.
- Ensure the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the team.
- Develop and continuously improve the inside sales team while optimizing processes
- Coordinate department activities and projects to meet all timelines.
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, account management and senior sales execs to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offers.
- Serve as departmental management to facilitate relationships among member of various departments to achieve PowerChord goals and objectives.
- Stays informed of new company products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods for Sales Reps to engage new, qualified prospects.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- Experience selling Digital Marketing solutions
- 5 years sales and/or management experience
- Successful track record of call center sales & management
- Experience with brands or manufacturers, SaaS platforms, ad agency or eCommerece strongly preferred
- Experience managing with Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Successful track record cultivating new customers, exceeding sales quotas, including proven success with major accounts and executive level selling
- College degree preferred
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
Working at PowerChord:
- Competitive compensation including simple IRA with 3% company match
- 14 days of vacation your first year – woo hoo! +2 additional days each year up to 22 max
- Health is important – we carry a variety of plans to meet your needs and budget
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability plans run concurrent with FMLA Leave
- 2 weeks full paid Family Leave for birth or adoption of new child (mother or father)
- Unlimited coffee, cold beverages & snacks
- Dress for success in your own personal style - shorts and flip flops will do!
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more…
For more information please visit us at www.PowerChord.com.
PowerChord is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.